Hey all, Just in case you're wondering what I've been up to for the last month, here are some pictures below! And if you're really interested, see the description of each picture with the corresponding number below!
1. Because of my friend Nick, Chris and I got to go to Zoobilation at the Indianapolis Zoo...to say the night was amazing might not be enough, so I'll go ahead and say it was un-freaking-believable! We got to ride the kiddie-coaster at night, got to drink delicious drinks and scrumptious food throughout the zoo, and of course, we got to walk around the zoo and stop to dance every once in a while!
2. I got my cat Remmi a leash...I know it seems absurd, but she was a farm cat for the first 10 weeks of her life, and she REALLY loves the outdoors!
3. Went to a creatives meet up in Fountain Square. I met some really super awesome people and I hope to continue going to them in the future!
4. I got to see some loves from Missouri - Krystal and Jessa (also known as Kay and Jay from Kay Shea Photographer) - here, Jessa is seen "picking" herself a Radish...also know as Krystal!
5. I celebrated my 5 year anniversary at the company I've been working for (for 5 years...duh, catch up!) I got a sweet Swatch!
6. My friend Jenni was in town from Arizona...we've been friends since kindergarten (because she pretty much stalked me...but that story's for another time) so I went up to Northwest Indiana to visit her for the weekend
7. While I was up visiting Jenni, we went to the Washington Park Zoo in Michigan City. This little guy is my new favorite monkey! His hair looks like Einstein!
8. We also went to the Beach there and checkout out this pretty cool lighthouse
9. 2 days after I got back from visiting Jenni, we were off to Vegas. This was a trip we took with friends, and it was also a really good time! Here, I met one of my hero's......Bumble Bee from Transformer's! Ha! I was actually scared of him for some reason when he came walking up and I was like "Can, can I have a picture with you?" And he was like...Yea...but I work for tips......and my illusion of perfectness was then shattered! Bumble Bee was kind of a jerk. Lol
10. We saw the show Absinthe while we were out there...this was recommended to me by a few friends, and it was the best show I've ever seen!
11. Vegas should probably coin the term "The best ______(fill in the blank)" because these Macaroon's that I got at the Venetian were (is it cliche to say)...The Best Macaroon's I've ever had!
12. A picture of the Hotel we stayed at - New York, New York. This was probably the best hotel in Vegas! :}
13. We got back from Vegas Sat. morning and that very same night we had a wedding to go to! It was at the Indiana State Museum - Great couple and a great night!
14. Last but not least...as you all know, Wednesday was the 4th of July! So my sis and I jumped in the car and headed (back) up north to see our parents and go to the parade...that happens to pass right in front of my grandpa's house. That is a picture of the Fly Over - which is my favorite part of ANY parade...by far!
So that was my last month...flew by and was crazy busy! What was your favorite thing about the past month? If you like humorous blogs, feel free to check out my friend Ben's blog...he did a bunch of challenges for the month of June...good stuff that just might inspire you (and make you laugh out loud)
Here's to a happy July! -Abby
Abby Hacker Photography specializes in Indianapolis Wedding Photography, Indianapolis Family Photography and Indianapolis Couples Photography. If you are in Indianapolis and looking for an Indianapolis Photographer, please contact me!