I am rolling out a whole bunch of new features on my blog this month and the first one I am starting with is a compilation of great articles or photo series that I've found around the Web. I will keep it to just 5 each week (if I can help it) and give you a little description of what is featured! Check back Monday to see what I come up with - I hope you enjoy it!
1. Beauty: Last week was Holi week in India, also known as the Festival of Colors. These images are SO beautiful and bright! I really hope that one day I can go to Holi week - looks amazing! Click here to see Holi Week in pictures
2. Video: Props to McDonalds for answering this question head on! Why does food look different in advertising then it does in real life. (side note: Can you imagine? A FOOD STYLIST??!) Click here for the short video
3. Tips: I feel that a lot of people can use this read - it's about how to capture a sunset with ANY camera - pro or not! Quick and easy tips! Click here to get the tips!
4. Create: I don't know if anyone has looked into how expensive it is to buy a custom or even cute camera strap lately, but those things can cost anywhere from $20 -$200. So here is a few tutorials on how to make your own! Click here for the tutorial
5. Knowledge: Need help understanding how many megapixels you need for a certain print size? Check out this little guide to help you find the way! click here for the guide